CENTER STUDIO 518
A multidisciplinary space serving as a creative workroom, sewing lounge and office.
Open exclusively during workshops or appointment.
Workroom/sewing lounge: Intimate, but full of bright light and is equipped with professional dress forms. Boasts a vast collection of true-vintage sewing patterns, workroom accessories tools and supplies and a vast useful resource of antique and vintage sewing books and other printed resources.
VINTAGE SEWING MACHINE CARE
Diagnosis Fee: $20.00
Cleanup & Repair: $45.00 and up. Parts & supplies not included.
PRIVATE and semi-private SEWING LESSONS
Private lessons are scheduled on Sundays, beginning in August. A minimum of 2 hours is required.
- One-on-one sessions are $30.00/hour.
- 2-4 students: $15.00/hour per student.
More information coming shortly
- Monthly $35.00
- Annually $300.00
- Semi-annually $150.00
Scheduled Drop-in Fees
- Adult: $10.00
- Teens (15-18): $5.00-with parental permission
- 10% discount on all in-person and online workshops & classes with an active membership.
- Use of available dress forms, irons, pressing tools and sewing machines during sewing lounge hours.
- Free participation in periodic technique workshops.
A limited number of memberships are available. Please sign up early.
Hours of operation: Select dates and times. At present, scheduling required.